The map below shows the position of all street lights in Cambridgeshire. Those shown as green are existing lights that are to remain in position for the foreseeable future. Blue ones are old and will be replaced (they may also be moved/removed, depending on any re-design) and those in red will remain, but will have a new lantern fitted. Those that are green squares are owned by either a Parish or District Council, but are maintained by Balfour Beatty under a separate maintenance contract. Lastly, the blue squares are Parish and/or District lights that are maintained privately by themselves, and we cannot guarantee their position (use as a guide only).
- Click "find my address"
- Enter your postcode or an address
- On drop-down menu, find your house number and click on it.
- To zoom in and out use the scroll on your mouse or click on the arrow in the top left corner of the map to display the zoom controls.
- To move the map drag with the mouse or use the arrow controls above the zoom section.
- Click on the “+” sign in front of "Street Lights"
- In the drop down menu tick the boxes for the lights you would like to see displayed.